Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Overheard in our House

Conversation from last night:

1: I WANT SEX!
2: It's late, I want to go to bed.
1: I WANT IT NOW!
2: Why do you never want to cuddle first? GEEZ.
1: Will you stop whining and give it to me?!
2: How about this; if we don't cuddle tonight, you won't get it again for weeks!
1: You are such a girl!
2: You are such a guy!
1: I love you, can we please just do it?
2: I'm not in the mood.
1: You're so fine, baby. Give me so lovin'.
2: How about tomorrow?
1: Tomorrow you'll say you don't want it, either!
2: No I won't, I promise. But for tonight, cuddling.
1: I don't like cuddling, its too hot.
2: No cuddling, no forking.
1: Fine, we can cuddle.

Now, re-read it. It goes without saying that person #1 is Therese, and person #2 is me.

9 comments:

Therese in Heaven said...

I'm pretty sure that's not exactly how the conversation went last night...

And saying I want sex without any emotional attachment was a bit rough, baby! ;)

for a different kind of girl said...

Personally, I'm mad for the forking. It makes it easier when eating steak.

Phyllis Renée said...

Sometimes I have the steak without the forking. Just saying . . .

Sailor said...

And sometimes, the sex without the cuddling? Or is it the cuddling without the sex?

Heck, have the steak before the loving, and it's all good right?

Anonymous said...

I once read somewhere (might have been a bathroom wall) that sex is like pizza. Even when its not so good, its still pretty good.

I'm not really sure what that meant, and I have no idea how it would apply to the conversation, but I didn't want to be left out of the comments. Which meant I had to come up with something to say.

FTN said...

Yes, sadly, it was fairly obvious which one was Therese. Which makes it all the more depressing.

All the blog-hotties in the comments up there need to quit with all the steak-talk. Leave us poor men alone. We're not pieces of meat, for goodness sake.

Although I would, if the situation happened to arise, have no problem being treated as one.

Christian Husband said...

You know, Therese already threatened a week or two ago to revoke your man card because you'd rather see Mama Mia than Batman. Keep this up and we'll ALL be agreeing with her.

Anonymous said...

I wanna be a piece of meat! Even if it's not steak, you know, just so long as it's not chopped beef. Ya know?

Desmond Jones said...

Yeef, RS. . .

Most of us guys live for the day when our wives will come to us saying, "I WANT SEX! I WANT IT NOW!" (in capital letters, no less!)

Now, you've just gone and made me feel bad. . .