Wednesday, August 27, 2008

NOLBA: When once a night isn't enough

Ladies and gentlemen,

It was in 2001 that our President, George W. Bush, saw a severe problem in the United States. Using keen insight, he quickly enacted into federal law NOLBA.

While NOLBA is a controversial law, woman around the country quickly rallied behind it. The law authorizes a number of federal programs aiming to improve the performance of American men across all states, counties, cities, and towns.

While the focus of the law is on women, a number of men have also lined up behind it to support the various facets of the law.

As stated by the President: "Accountability is incredibly important for the marriage institution. People shouldn't fear accountability. They ought to welcome an accountability system as a useful tool to make sure no orgasm is left behind."

The No Orgasm Left Behind Act of 2002 is an incredibly powerful and useful tool when used correctly, but the key to it all, as noted by our President, is accountability. In that spirit we have formed the NOLBA Society, designed to help keep each other accountable. Orgasms are important on numerous levels and we will not allow them to be lightly tossed aside.

The NOLBA Society is holding a orgasm-fest the week of September 1st. Those who join are pledging to do whatever it takes, however kinky, to ensure that their spouse achieves orgasm during every sexual encounter of that week.

In addition, participants will share ideas and encourage each other during this week to ensure that, truly, no orgasm is left behind.

If you are interested in joining the NOLBA Society, please leave a comment on this post. We believe that by helping each other, we help ourselves.


Come and Join us.

19 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

You even made a logo?! What kind of tools did that involve? Also, where do I sign, because I am laying the smack down!

Do not underestimate the power of a good smack.

Or laying, for that matter.

(I get a little frisky - like a playful kitten! - and I urge NO ONE to take that analogy and run with it - when it's late and there are no tools around...heh, heh, heh...)

Therese in Heaven said...

The first rule of NOLBA is you don't talk about NOLBA.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, what was the question?

Desmond Jones said...

Well I for one, as a concerned citizen, will join my pledge to others' to do all that I possibly to ensure that No Orgasm is Left Behind. . .

-----

"Whatever it takes, no matter how kinky"

Really?

Sounds provocative. . .

Sailor said...

I am definitely in, because I fully support the goals and dreams of the NOLBA Society.

With all my being, I support them.

Recovering Soul said...

FADDY - Therese made the logo. Did you notice how she highlighted the "o"? It's like a "big o"

How can there be no tools around? I thought you were a collector!

Sweetie - I'm proud to talk about NOLBA!

FTN - the purpose of NOLBA is to help support everyone. We WANT YOU! Don't be afraid because of past experiences... join us!

xavier - You are a lifetime member, don't act like you don't know.

des - thanks for your concern and pledge. Next week promises to be the biggest, longest week of the NOLBA campaign.

sailor - welcome aboard. We appreciate your support.

Anonymous said...

This insinuates there will be sexual encounters. How do I get insurance on THAT?

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah, what Taja said.

I may be a lifetime member but, well, not a regularly practicing member.

Um, OK, I've already said too much. It's talk like this that already got me in trouble once this summer.

Therese in Heaven said...

Taja, you have to get Brady to participate! Make him pledge too! And I think RS implied, not insinuated. ;)

Therese in Heaven said...

Baby, did you really just call FADKOG FADDY?

Cuz I think you could get an e-slap for something like that.

Anonymous said...

Well, will wonders never cease? ;-)

Mission accomplished ...

Any chance for weekly events?

Therese in Heaven said...

Hurray for XI and Queenie!

Phyllis Renée said...

I absolutely pledge to do whatever it takes, no matter how kinky (I love this part, btw) to ensure that my spouse achieves orgasm during every sexual encounter of this week! Unless, of course, he collapses on the bed, screaming, "Leave me alone, woman! Are you trying to kill me??!

(XI made me laugh more than this whole post. YeaAAAA for him! And I love that Therese made the logo for you.)

Phyllis Renée said...

P.S. When I showed this post to RL he said, "I guess that means no sex this week!" Do you see what I have to contend with?

for a different kind of girl said...

dude...Faddy!?!

Therese in Heaven said...

I know, FADKOG. He really shouldn't be allowed to talk to people. Ever.

Recovering Soul said...

wow, x, way to go and step it up. Technically, though, we aren't starting until tomorrow so you'll have to try again.

taja - we don't provide insurance, but for a low low price we will help set the mood... don't make me tell you how.

phyllis - RL obviously is nervous, but you can help him past that. Thus the group!

Ms. DaKOG - I couldn't figure out why you were upset, so Therese explained it to me. Faddy does not equal fatty, by the way. Reminds me of one of the bad checks that Therese mentioned we got. It was made out to a "Hugh Jass". Didn't really mean anything to us until we said it out loud (say it out loud to yourself a couple of times.)

Anonymous said...

So, are you accusing me of premature NOBLAtion? That's harsh, man.

Us older folks gotta have warm-up events, cramps and pulls (of every kind) are a real danger ....

Recovering Soul said...

I'm just saying, x, that you should ensure that you NOBLOB again this week... what's wrong with that???